<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Sunday Secrets

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday Secrets

One of my favorite bloggers has a weekly ritual called Sunday Secrets.

Readers can email her with their secrets and she will pick the good ones and post them on Sundays.  They can be public or anonymous.  I sent in my submission anonymously and she graciously agreed to post it.  

To view this blog entry click here.

Try to guess which one is mine!

I also suggest you read her blog.  It is very open and honest.  I love it!  I will warn you that it often contains adult content, but it is well worth the read.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home