<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: One more quick thing...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

One more quick thing...

I told my husband that I was going to buy Ranch dressing when I go to buy milk and sugar tomorrow.

I want to dip my chicken strips in it. He said I couldn't because, "it's a slippery slope from buying condiments to food. Better not risk it."

LOL!!! I was laughing so hard at that!


But it made me think... Maybe he's right? Are condiments food? Does that count as buying groceries?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home