<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Touched

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Touched

People really responded to my blog recent blog about being forgotten. It was super nice to know that people understand how I feel. I'm not alone in this world. There are other military wives out there feeling just as alone and forgotten as I am. We are the same, at least in that front.

Another nice thing happened. I have been gaining followers and one of them loved my blog so much she encouraged all of her followers to check it out! I love that!

So, to be fair, I will also encourage you all to check out her blog. I have read it and can honestly endorse it.

Here's the link: http://myshoes-armywife.blogspot.com/

I loved her honesty and she seemed inspired by mine to be more honest in her blog. I'm sure you are all in for some good reading.

On another note, I had a bitch of a client today. Her dog actually bites her. She can't do anything to this dog without being bitten, but seems dismayed that I wanted help and a muzzle to deal with her dog. Can you believe that?! Your dog is willing to bite you, the owner and you think I'm just going to take a chance that he may or may not bite me? Yeah, right. So I took the dog into the treatment room and muzzled it. He knocked over my helper and we had a hell of a time treating him. It was ridiculous. I don't get paid enough to get bitten... Oh, right, I don't get paid at all. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Samantha the ArmyWife said...

Thanks for the shout out, too. =)

Ummm, I do have a golden retriever and enjoy dogs (not so much with cats) but I wouldn't handle a dog that bit me constantly very well. As much as I love Brody, he's even two steps from homeless (on a lot of occasions). No, I'm joking I wouldn't get rid of him but you know what I mean. He does work my nerves- just for fun.

July 13, 2009 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I am glad that you know were are all here for eachother! Military wives have to stick together!!!

July 15, 2009 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger . Becca . said...

Lol, weird! Just weird.

Where do you work?

July 15, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home