<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: MeMe Award

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, July 24, 2009

MeMe Award

I have been tagged again... This time I think I will tag some people back. Yep, I've given in to blogger chain mail. LOL.

I have to list seven things about myself that you didn't know, but I don't know if I can top my last list. Here it goes:

1. I talk to my dog. All the time. I don't expect her to talk back, so I've decided that that means I'm not crazy, but we do have short conversations a few times a day.

2. I miss being younger. I'm 26 and married and own a house. I wish I were 23, single and still out there being crazy about life, sometimes. I'm a grown up now and I'm not sure how that happened, but now I'm stuck being a responsible adult.

3.I hate Myspace, though I do have a Myspace page. I think it's the devil and only have a page out of sheer boredom. I think about canceling it everyday. But I have a Facebook page and don't seem to mind that. Though I've only had a Facebook page for a week... So it's too soon to tell if I will hate that too.

4. The thing I love most about my husband and hate most about my husband is the Marine Corps. It's a conundrum.

5. I love a clean house, but hate to clean the shower. With a passion. I have never cleaned the shower in my home. My husband always did it and when he left, I hired a house keeper to do it for me. I dread the day that I have to clean it myself.

6. I own a dog, but am actually a cat person. I really want to own cats, but my husband hates them and won't let me get one, so we have a dog. Don't get me wrong, I love my dog like she was my child, but I really wish I could have cats too.

7. Part of me enjoys having my husband gone. I get to sleep in the middle of the bed, eat all the good food, and watch whatever I want on TV. It's really nice sometimes.

So I will tag these people:

Samantha the Army Wife: A Day in This Army Wife's Life

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha the ArmyWife said...

OH SHIT! that's mee!!! =) Now I gotta pass it on right? Believe it or not no one as ever 'tagged' me before. HA. YOU popped my cherry.

July 24, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home