<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Doggy Heaven

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Doggy Heaven


I just bought a new toy for my dog and she is in doggy heaven...

It's called The IQube. It's four balls that you put in the cube and she has to get them out to play with them. Honestly, four balls is way too many, it makes it too full. SHe also quits trying to get the balls out once she has gotten the first one out... She is very easy to please.

She loves balls of all kinds, but destroys tennis balls. We get fuzz and rubber all over the house, so I've been reluctant to give her anymore. But these are plush balls, so hopefully she won't eat them.

She has been so bored lately. Stuck in the kitchen for 11 hours a day will do that to ya. She is so bored that she has begun to eat my moldings. The ones that run along the bottom of my wall, base boards if you will. So I have to do something to keep her entertained!

I hope this does it... I highly suggest all you dog lovers/owners get one for your dog. My dog is going nuts for it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha the ArmyWife said...

Brody, my golden retriever did that too- eat the corners on the base boards in my house. This was one of the times he was "two steps from homeless". =( honestly I'm not sure what to do that'll deter our pets from this. I've left toys out of him but he gets bored too easily-- unless it's a rawhide. let me know if you find something (other than this toy, I have something similar didn't work for my pup).

July 17, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home