<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: This will be my last blog.

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This will be my last blog.

I am going off line as of today. In a few days this blog will be set to private and I will no longer be allowing readers.

Thanks for reading.

I hope you all continue to blog, I will continue to read!

3 Comments:

Blogger the girl said...

Thanks for writing, Erin - it's been so wonderful to read your blog, even for only a short while. Hope blogging continues to help you cope with the deployment, and best wishes to you and your husband for a safe and happy future together.

Lots of love

xo

June 24, 2009 at 3:44 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Good luck and keep blogging, even if its for yourself. And its wonderful that you are respecting your husbands wishes:)

June 24, 2009 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger jeanette said...

Goodbye, we will miss you!

June 24, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home