<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I was tagged

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, June 26, 2009

I was tagged

Ok, so when all this crazy drama about my blog started I was tagged by a fellow blogger.

The Honest Scrap award or something like that. I don't know, sounds like a chain letter type thing to me. I'm supposed to tag 10 bloggers too. I won't be doing that. I don't like the idea of my blog being used as junk mail... However, the idea was intriguing to me. I'm supposed to post 10 things about me that you, my readers, don't know. Not a bad idea.

1. I think stupid should hurt. Like physically, gut wrenchingly, hit in the head with a wooden baseball bat, painful. I can't stand stupid people, and stupid drivers are even worse.

2. I love my husband more than I love myself... But I hate sharing a bed with him. I like to sleep in the middle. I just don't think there is a bed in this world big enough to accommodate my need to sleep in the middle of the bed and still have room for him to sleep comfortably.

3. I wanted to be an FBI profiler. I was going to school to get my degree in criminal psychology when I met my husband and dropped out. I still want to go back and finish my degree some day, even if I never make it to the FBI.

4. I used to be a massage therapist. A very good one in fact. I owned my own business and worked at a spa. I was very successful. But I didn't enjoy doing it as much as I thought I would, so after four years, I gave it up.

5. I read more books than any one person should read a year. But I never read anything that is too thought provoking. I like to read for fun, so I read fun books. Crime, some classics, I have even been known to dabble in teenybopper fandome. Oh, and I love Harry Potter so much, I sometimes wish I was still a teenager and a wizard. LOL! But I always feel guilty that I don't read anything smart.

6. I am afraid of the dark. Terrified. There is always a light on somewhere in my house. I can't leave the room without turing on the light in the next one. Mostly, I'm afraid of running into, or touching a spider and not being able to see it.

7. I am also deathly afraid of spiders. Even little ones. It's very hard to have my husband gone, he is my spider killer and hero because of that.

8. I watch less than an hour of TV a day... Even on the weekends. I try to watch more, but I get bored. I'd rather read or goof around on the computer. (Hence two blogs in one day)

9. I own over 400 movies. I would own more, but my husband and I decided to stop buying movies to save money. It's an expensive habit. But I love movies and movie trivia too. No one will play Scene it with me, I always win.

10. I cross stitch and scrap book in my spare time. I'm the ultimate nerd. I have no social life. :)

So there it is. A list of 10 things you didn't know about me and probably didn't want to know about me. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger the girl said...

Great list! Can totally relate to being scared of the dark :) Have you read any good books lately? (Apart from Harry Potter, of course - greatest books in the world!) I'm looking for something fun...

Oh, and cracking up at "I think stupid should hurt" :)

June 27, 2009 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger jeanette said...

I will challenge you to Scene it! haha

June 28, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home