<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I crack myself up

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I crack myself up

No really, I do... For no apparent reason. I just laugh at myself. I'm rather dorky. I love to cross stitch and scrap book. I also talk to my dog, which I think is just sad. Sometimes, I think she answers me back, which is worse.

Today, was an uneventful day. I took my last final, Whoo Hoo! I aced it too. Only missed two questions. I should have gotten them right, but I just wasn't thinking. That's what happens when you study for 7 hours a day for 5 days straight. Your brain turns to moosh.

I spoke to the hubby today too. He needs more money for his phone card. I just love how he calls to tell me... " Hi honey, I love you. You know, I've been spending all my money on phone cards and have none left over to buy stuff... What kinda stuff? A $120 external hard drive." Really?! So I sent him more money for a phone card. Who am I to say that he can't save up his money for an external hard drive? Never mind that fact that we have three of them at home that are perfectly good. Whatever.

He did decided to call me on Skype. It's free and usually has better calling quality than the phone does. He will need to buy a little webcam for the communal computers though. Right now, he can see me, but I can't see him. He mostly calls me on Skype so he can see the dog. I'm serious. He makes me hold her up to the computer or face the computer to her so he can see her play. I know where I stand with him, so I can't get too mad if he misses the dog more than me. :)

I had nothing to do today after my finals. I ran some errands, but mostly I have been dicking around on the computer. I'm a loser, what can I say. I spend all my time on my blog or various blog related websites. I am a member of a new one. It's called 20 Something Bloggers. It's for those of us in our 20's who blog. I've met some really cool bloggers on it and have some new people reading mine. I can join groups and all sorts of stuff. It's pretty cool. But now I feel all this pressure to write something people will want to read.

I'm the most boring person on earth. I mostly blog about ridiculous stuff. Nothing all that interesting. I bet most people will stop reading my blog after a week... :)

On a brighter note, I'm going to see Dane Cook tomorrow! Yeah! I'll be sure to blog about the concert!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandi said...

lol The pressure to write more interesting stuff, you already are! :D

That's one great thing about websites like 20something, more oportunity for more readers and finding more great blogs, which can be another problem as well. LOL

I love that your hubby wants to see ya'lls dog .. LOL :D

June 4, 2009 at 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Krysten said...

I sometimes feel that same pressure to write interesting things - I've got 19 followers right now and it's kind of weird. But neat too. I just remind myself to be myself and if I'm having a boring day then so be it.

June 5, 2009 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger jeanette said...

20something what what! haha No pressure!

June 5, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home