<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Goodbye

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Goodbye

My husband has decided that my blog is too personal. That's kinda the point of a blog, but he feels that way none the less.

I will be deleting my blog here in a little while. I just wanted to give you all fair warning.

Thanks for reading and being supportive.

1 Comments:

Blogger the girl said...

Erin,

I'm so sorry to hear that you won't be blogging any more, but I understand your decision and hope that this experience has been worthwhile for you anyway.

I've so enjoyed reading your blog - you have such a refreshing and honest voice, and I'll miss your touching and heartfelt stories.

Although you won't be blogging, I want to encourage you to keep writing about your thoughts and feelings somewhere: in a journal, on scrap paper, on the back of napkins. Just write, and vent your feelings.

All the best for the future, and sending you and your husband much love

xo

June 20, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home