<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

We live our lives in Life and Death
Each day
Waiting
Watching
Hoping that all is ok

I dread that knock on the door.

Has he been injured?
Is he alright?

Each day that passes without word
is a like a a tree falling silently in the woods
No one in around to hear my anguish
No one is around to see my tears.

We live our lives in life and death.
A concept that most are unfamiliar with.

Those who do not wish to think of it
Ignore our lack of security in words
“I’ll be home soon” means nothing
“Come home safely” is all I can utter

“Come home at all,” is all I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home