<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Strange week

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Strange week

I had a really great week. It was low in stress and high in achievement. I got some great test scores and hated school a whole lot less than usual. I even gave a great presentation on Friday.

Friday night I went to the Mariners game. It was great. We had so much fun and the Mariners even won! I love my team, but I have low expectation because we kinda suck. We had a rough first few innings and I thought we were done for. Then Ichiro turned it around with a home run. We got three more runs and Ichiro got his second homer of the night to put us ahead. We kept Boston at bay for the rest of the game to win by one. It was a great game!

I got up this morning and cleaned, since I was having company. A friend from a long time ago, found me on myspace and we were going out to dinner to catch up. I took pups to the dog park and ran some errands. Then my friend Christie arrived and we went out to dinner. We had so much fun. She came back to my house and hung out until 10:40pm! It was great. It was so nice to catch up with her.

It was an abnormally good week. My birthday sadness aside, and my Tricare troubles (I hate Tricare and they are ruining my life) it was a great week.

But here I am, after this great week, and I feel heart sick. I had a great week and I can't share it with my husband. It's late and I need to go to bed. I'm tired. But I can't sleep. My bed is too empty. I haven't hear from my husband since Thursday and last time we talked, we fought.

I hate this deployment. It prevents me from having a good time. I can't enjoy life. Every time things get good, I start to feel sad. At least when I'm miserable and depressed, I know that's how I'm going to feel all day. It doesn't creep up on me. This sadness creeps up on me. It catches me off guard. I let me fence down and start to have a good time, then BAM, it hits me.

When does this sadness go away? People tell me it gets easier. They say I'll get used to it. When? When will I be able to have a good time without missing my husband? Is that even possible?

I want to cry. All the time. I want to sleep until he comes home, so that these seven months will be like one long dream. I'm tired of worrying. I'm tired of missing him. I'm just tired.

I want to live life and enjoy it. But how can I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home