<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: School sucks

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, May 4, 2009

School sucks

I hate school with a lot less vigor, now that I know I will be taking a break. But it still sucks.

We are still doing those stupid group projects and the girls in my group aren't proving to be much better this week than last. And the topic this week is "musculoskeletal systems" as in "what is unique about your animals."

I can't find anything. I googled everything I can think of for like two hours today and nothing. The library doesn't have anything either.

I feel very stressed about it all.

With my husband gone and bills to be paid. My dog needs to lose weight and I don't have time to walk her. And my teacher added a second group project this week. It's a bit much to take.

I can't wait to be done with it all. I have spoken with UPS about me possibly coming back. We'll see. I'm going to give vet medicine a try first, but I need a back up in case it doesn't work out.

Oh, what I wouldn't give to be done with school. It's only week two of this sequence and I'm already ready for it to be done.

This blows. I can't wait to be done with school. 6 weeks can't go by fast enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home