<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Live Journal

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Live Journal

Well, I've been on LIve Journal for almost a week. It's ok... to be honest, in a lot of ways it's better than blogger. I can meet people with my similar interests and have already found a few military wives communities. It's easier to be read and be seen too.

But I'm sticking with my Blog Spot account too. I like the easy to use format. LJ is a lot harder to personalize. You have to know HTML language, which I don't. So that has been tricky. I don't know. We'll see who wins out. It's neck and neck right now.

I took the pup to the dog park for the first time in four days today. I'm sorta scared to take her now. A little dog got killed by two huskies a week ago. It was on a weekend. I don't think we will be taking her to the dog park on weekends anymore. It's just too busy and too hard to watch all the dogs. Going during the week is easier. There are hardly any dogs there, which is good for her. She prefers to play one on one. And it's easier to see if things are getting out of hand. It went really well today. She played with an Italian Greyhound today. He was super cute.

On the school front, I have three tests in four days. I took one yesterday. I have one tomorrow and one Friday. Shit-tastic. It makes life so stressful. I'm so glad I'm almost done.

But I"m worried I'm going to get bored with no school. What will I do to fill my time? I'm going to be volunteering a few days a week. It's a really great non-profit that I've worked at before. I'm pretty excited about that. But it won't be every day. What will I do?

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I have a LJ, since 2003. I stick with it because my whole life is there. But, if there was a way to transfer everything over, I would go to blogger. Blogger can be seen more since it's part of google so there is a chance to make money off of it, and to get a lot of followers, it just takes time. Also, on blogger, anyone can comment with an openID, it's harder to do on LJ. They are doing better though, they added a feed so people can follow your journal but it's still not as good as blogger.

May 27, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home