<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Life sucks

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Life sucks

Well, I now officially hate school more than ever!

This group project is turning out to be a real headache. I emailed the girls to tell them I was having trouble with my portion and all they wanted from me was advice on their portion. No help or anything. I hate my group.

We have more homework and I'm ready to scream! I did get the other group project done today. So that was good news.

I just really hate life right now. I'm stressed. I haven't had a good nights sleep in months, and all I want to do is hide from the world.

To make matters worse, a good friend in is the hospital. I wish I could be there for her, but I can't. She lives in Oregon. I feel crappy not being able to help her in some way. Her husband is deployed too and I know how hard this must be for her.

Life just sucks right now. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next 4 1/2 weeks. I just want to be done with school. I just want to be home with my dog, taking her for walks and reading a good book.

I would give anything to not have to go to school tomorrow. Or at all for that matter.


BBBAAAAHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home