<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Do I make bad decisions?

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Do I make bad decisions?

Ok, so I have a tendency to make rash decisions without thinking them through. This rarely bites me in the ass tough, so I don't look at them as bad decisions. In fact, I never have any backlash to my rash decisions. I don't know if it's because I'm lucky, or because I think well on my feet. Who knows?

Yesterday, I made a rash decision. Well, it wasn't really rash, be definition. Let me explain:

When I found out my husband was deploying I was worried about living alone. My husband is deploying with his company which happens to include a young guy named Ricky. He recently married and had a baby. I love his wife. We are buds. She was talking about moving to the Seattle area for school, so I offered to let her live here while the boys were gone. We talked about it, but she decided to stay put.

Well, I just got word from my husband that she is prego again and is looking to move. She was going to live with her mom, but, due to some family drama, that didn't work out. She needs to be out of her place soon and is trying to find somewhere to live. She was thinking Ellensburg. I myspaced her, mostly to catch up and see how she was doing and one thing led to another. I ended up offering to let her live with me. And I made a very convincing argument, I might add.

The trouble is, I made a really good argument and now she is thinking of doing it. I do want her to live with me. There are a million reasons why it would be good for both of us. IT will save us both money and offer both of us support.

The trouble is I don't know her that well. I don't know if this will be a good match. I have no idea how clean she is and I like to keep a clean house. I don't know enough about her to know if this will work... And what about the trips I was going to take. Will it be weird to leave her in my house while I am gone, or will she go with me on my trips? Will it be awkward to share a TV with her and a phone? I have never had a roommate. My husband is the closes thing and that totally doesn't count because he is my husband.

What was I thinking? I was so caught up in all the good things about it, that I didn't think about any of the possible issues. And now it's a little too late.

She is coming up this week to check out the house and the town I live in. She may still say no. But I do know both our husbands are in favor of the move. They will feel better knowing that we have each other to lean on during the hard times.

Was this a stupid thing to do? Should I take it back? I feel like it's too late to take it back. She is already getting ready to come here.

Talk about rash decisions. I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home