<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Taking a little break

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Taking a little break

So I have decided to take a break from school. I don't know if I will go back yet. I just know that I need some time away.

I'm actually pretty excited about it. I am going to try to get a job as a Vet Assistant and maybe work until my husband gets home. I am going to take a few trips and visit some family. I have a friend in Oregon that I want to visit too. I'm also going to volunteer for a non-profit that is near and dear to my hear, Friend to Friend America.

I think this will all do me some good.

My husband was my purpose in life. All I want to do is be a housewife. I want to take care of my house and husband. With him gone, my purpose in life is gone too. I feel so lost without him. I am aimlessly wandering through life right now. I need to find me. I need to figure out what I want to do and what makes me happy (aside from taking care of my husband). I need to do some soul searching right now.

I got some great advice today about surviving deployments. I was told that I need to do things I love to do. I need things to look forward to to make the good days out weigh the bad. To make this deployment bearable.

That is what I plan on doing. I'm going to do things I want to do and enjoy doing. I'm going to make plans and enjoy myself as much as possible. Right now, I am not enjoying school. I do not want to go anymore. I have nothing to look forward to. I really need that in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home