<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Is there an adult in the house?

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Is there an adult in the house?

Ok, so we are doing group projects at school. One a week with the same people. I can handle that.

Part of the project is an outline that is to be handed out to the class when we do our report. I was in charge of doing it this week. Everyone got their stuff to me in a timely manner, except one girl. She waited until 7:20pm. It's due tomorrow!

I emailed her and asked her for it at like 1pm. Then at 6:15, I told her she had until 7, then I was going to go to the copy place and make copies without her information in it. She didn't email me until 7 freakn' 20pm. What a joke.

I went to the copy place without her stuff. I need to shower and go to bed. I'm not staying up all night to work on a report. She said she doesn't have email at home and had to go to the library. Don't you think she should have thought of that earlier in the week. Not wait until the night before it's due and email it after 7pm. She's an adult. She's older than I am. She has lived in this world and has been going to school for at least 6 weeks. Don't you think she should have thought, "Hmm, I don't have internet and my group needs my information. I should email it Wend night so they are sure to have it." Not, "Hmm, I'm an inconsiderate snot, and I'll make the one person in my group, who is already doing extra work by doing the outline, stay up late to finish my portion of the project."

Be a grown up! Be an adult! Be considerate! Think about your actions! This is such crap. And I'm stuck with this girl all sequence.

What really gets me , is that the slacker of our group got me her stuff in a timely fashion! The slacker! And I know this girl had her stuff done, because I read it yesterday. All she had to do was give me copies of it.

GGGRRRRR!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home