<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I really miss my husband...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I really miss my husband...

I should be in bed, but I had the kind of bad day that makes it hard to sleep.

It was a really bad day and all I wanted to do was talk to my husband. I waited all day for him to call and when he finally did, it was to tell me that his platoon is having a mandatory night out and that he needed money for it. Heaven forbid the military make something mandatory and pay for it too!

So we are out $50 and a night to talk to my husband. There are so few of them left. I know I should get used to it. In a few weeks I won't be able to talk to him when I have a bad day. I didn't really want to complain. I wanted to bounce some ideas off of him and get some advice. I have friends to complain to. But sometimes you need a husbands support.

I hate the idea of getting used to living without him. It has already gotten easier. I am used to him being gone now. Soon I'll be used to going to others for support. I hate the idea of that. I want to need my husband. I don't want to be used to living alone or him being gone. I just want him here.

I miss him. It's all the little things. I miss that he steals the covers from me at night, but insists that I stole them first. I miss that he doesn't eat left overs, so I always get to eat them. I miss being able to talk to him everyday about everything. Most of all, I miss hugging him.

Deployments are hard, anyone can tell you that. But now that he is really leaving, I'm starting to really think about what that means.

It's going to be so hard to be without him for the rest of the year.

I really hope that everyone out there is loving their spouse and appreciating what it means to have them home. I know that a lot of people out there get taken for granted. It's easy when you are with your spouse everyday to take them for granted. But I don't have all the little things that make marriage great. I have phone calls that last about 20 minutes. So love your spouse and tell them that you appreciate all the little things they do for you.

UUUHHHHGGGG. I miss my husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home