<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I miss my husband, but am dreading is 10 day leave

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I miss my husband, but am dreading is 10 day leave

I miss my husband desperately. More than I though I would or could. I wish he were here with me. I miss talking to him about my day and hearing how his went. Now, we talk everyday, but about nothing. It's hard to really connect over the phone. It's hard to talk about life when we are living in separate worlds. He lives life in the military. I live life in school.

I miss him so much, but I don't really want him to come home on his 10 day leave. We are in such different worlds. My world is not compatable with having a husband. That was kinda the point. He suggested I go back to school during a time when that is all I would need to focus on. He wouldn't need or want my attention. So how do I tell him that, for the 10 days he is home, I have no time for him? I need to focus on school... It takes up all of my time. It's all I do. I won't have time to take a break. I need to start getting ready for finals.

All I want to do is drop out of school and spend all 10 days with him. All I want to do is drop out of school and never look back. I don't really want to do school anymore and could really use a break. This would be the perfect time.

But what will I do while he is gone? I will be bored. I need school to give me something to do. So now I am in a horrible position. All I want is to be with my husband, but I can't do both... He will be home, wanting my time and affection and I will be studying and going to school.

This blows. I wish I wasn't going to school... Maybe I should just quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home