<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: He is gone

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

He is gone

My husband left for Iraq.

It's been a tough.

I decided to take the week off of school. I got a hotel room and spent time with him. He got leave everyday. It has been tough and my grades are going to slip a bit, but it was worth it to have a few extra days with him. We were able to really spend time together.

Now, I am back at home and getting ready to go to bed and then go back to school tomorrow. I just hope I can make it through the day without crying.

Well see how I feel in a couple days. I've been assured that the first few days are the worst and that it gets easier after that.

I sure hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home