<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Even Better News

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Even Better News

Well, Studying is over with!

I took my last final today. I have been sick all week... I've been coughing and running a fever. I even had fever during my final yesterday. So last night I decided to skip studying and go to bed. Not a wise choice, I admit, but I was so sick, studying was doing no good.

Well, I took my final today and aced it! Surprise to me! I got my final grades today too. I managed to get a 99% in both classes! I have missed 1/3 of my sequence. I have been playing catch up to get ready for finals and studying my ass off. I worked so hard and I was so sure that I was going to bomb my finals and end up with B's this sequence. Not the end the world, but I'm an overachiever. Plus, my externship is competitive, so grades really matter. I was prepared for my B's and had made my peace with it. It was such a shock to me that I aced my finals and got a 99%!

I guess it just goes to show you that hard work really pays off.

What a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home