<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: The stress comes in waves...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

The stress comes in waves...

Well, it's the end of the first week of school and it all went along very uneventfully. But it ended on a sour note. A test Monday about office procedure and a test Friday on surgical instruments. You would think it would be easy, but it is not. Office procedure is a pretty vague description of a test. It could mean anything and half of what she told us to study is no where in our notes. Surgical instruments is a whole other ball game... they all look the same and have very different uses. It will be very complicated to learn them all and their accurate descriptions.

So much for a stress free weekend. I've been cleaning and studying and not making much head way on either...

To top it off, my husband and I are fighting again... He comes home with a very "military" manner of being and often feels it is appropriate to talk to me that way... I am not some dopey PFC that he can talk down too. We are working on it. He gets so focused on the Marine Corp that he forgets to "turn it off" when he gets home. It's not so big a deal now. I mean, i get irritated sure, but once I point it out to him, he is normally pretty receptive... I'm worried about when he gets home. I don't even want to think about the grace period that is going to have to happen. It's going to be hard for him to adjust, and I have a very low tolerance for being talked down to. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes...

For now, I'm stressed. School is turning out to be stressful much quicker into the sequence than it has been previously. And with my husbands departure date looming in the distance I just don't think I'm going to be getting any sleep. I mean, I woke up at 5 am this morning and it's a freaking Sunday! My stomach is acting up again too. Part of me will be so relieved when he is gone. At least some of that stress will be gone. But I suppose it will be replaced with a new, different kind of stress. So maybe it won't fix much. I bet I won't have good nights sleep until he gets home. Bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home