<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Sick... again

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sick... again

Well, it was my big anniversary weekend!!! One year, it's hard to believe, but true.

It was pretty good... We spent Saturday doing married couple things (like going to Bed, Bath and Beyond), it was pretty low key. Then we went to one of our favorite places, but it's pricey, so we can only eat their every few months. It was awesome. I had crap legs, of course, and my husband had filet minion. Our server was the best and they even wrote "happy first anniversary" on our dessert plates and gave us a little card. It was a great evening.

Today started well. We got up to go to the commissary to go grocery shopping and were going to go back to the scene of the crime (for those of you who don't know, we got married at the aquarium). We had a pretty great day planned. We headed up to the commissary and decided to stop for breakfast. Well, that wasn't such a great idea. We finished eating and got back on the road just in time for me to start feeling really sick. We ended up stopped on the side of the road so I could puke my guts out! It was horrible. We did manage to grocery shop, but barely. I felt so sick the whole time.

We ended up stuck at home so I could hang out on the couch in my PJ's. My husband kept busy, but I know he was disappointed. He was so great though. He did laundry for me and cleaned so I wouldn't have to get up. On the bright side, I got all my homework done... Being stuck on the couch will do that. But it was a pretty sad ending to what should have been an amazing weekend. I just seem to have a knack for getting sick at all the wrong times.

At least we weren't on vacation this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home