<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Rough day...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rough day...

So today was a rough day...

No real reason. You know how you just start a day wrong. I did that. I started it out... well just wrong. I didn't have time to study for my test, so I got a less than stellar grade I'm sure. That didn't help things.

I think it's spill over from yesterday to tell you the truth. Yesterday was a crappy day and it sorta spilled onto today, permanently tainting it.

I had to meet with some people about my house payment. It was late because the military didn't pay us. (We ares till waiting for the check) So that was sucky. They wanted to go over our budget, but they added all kinds of expenses that we don't have. Like cloths and cars and stuff... We don't pay $600 a year on cloths or our cars We get our car work done for free by a friend and I can't remember the last time I went shopping let alone spent money on cloths. It was really messed up. By the time they were done, they claimed we were over spending each month by $1000!!!! It's not even possible for us to do that. We don't have enough room on our credit cards to over spend a grand a month. We would be in serious amounts of debt if we did and we aren't. We pay cash for everything.
It's this military only non-profit that helps military families in need. We needed money for our house payment. They gave it to us, but with a huge lecture about how we need to spend money better! We barely make enough to survive. We are eeking by on what my husband makes because I don't work, I go to school. We don't have much left over and what we do have goes to things like groceries. I don't need a lecture about being broke. I live it everyday. It's easy to tell someone they need to manage money better when you have enough to go around. Excuse me for wanting to buy food. I'll take all that into account the next time I'm hungry and can't afford the drive to the store to buy food... Dicks.

To make matters worse, that whole deal took like 2 and a half hours out of my day. Then I got stuck in rush hour traffic trying to get home. So by the time I got home, fed pups dinner, and ate myself, I only had like an hour to study for my test.

I went to bed feeling very defeated. I knew we were broke, but I didn't know how broke until I met with those people. So when I woke up today I was in a foul mood about it all. Then I took the test and didn't do so well. I know I passed, but I"m used to getting 100% on my tests. I am a very good studier, but this time, I just couldn't get it done. So now my grade point average is down...

Then I came home and had to eat then run to the dentist. That is always on my top list of ways to make a good day better So, I got to go down and get my tooth fixed (finally!) and sit in the not quite rush hour, but sucky anyway traffic.

So here I am, having a rough day. It's days like today that I wish my husband were home. Normally, I don't mind him being gone. I get to watch whatever I want on TV and eat all the good stuff before he gets home on the weekends. I sleep in the middle of the bed and can go to bed whenever I want. He doesn't wake me up in the morning (he's noisy when he gets ready for work) and I get that much more sleep. But when I'm having a bad day, it would be nice to have a husband at home to hug me and tell me tomorrow will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home