<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Reading sucks...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Reading sucks...

I should be reading right now. I am always reading. WE don't get much homework and, when we do, we get like a week to get it done. It's actually pretty nice, but the reading is killing me.

Text books are boring. Technical text books are worse. Mine are all technical text books. If you think filing medical records is boring, try reading about filing medical records. So awful. It is not even a little interesting. It sucks. I know it's all stuff I need to know, but there has got to be a better way to learn it all.

That's what I'm going to do... I'm going to write an interesting text book that isn't boring to read... I wonder if anyone would buy it? Or is it a requirement that text books be dry? Maybe no one would be interested in an interesting text book.... HMMM. Something to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home