<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Nothing much to say today...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Nothing much to say today...

Weird right? I always have something to say...

It was an uneventful weekend. But my husband comes home for his 10 day leave this week and I go in for my endoscopy on Friday. Puppy is not sick any more and the vet assured me that she will eat if she gets hungry enough, so for now I am just letting her be. It's really hard though. She so little, I worry about her not eating. But my new vet says she is ok and that it's probably just a phase. She also says Pups is a smidge too heavy. She is only 5.14lbs but should be closer to 4.5lb. So I guess not eating won't kill her.

I'm just being over protective, I guess.

That's really it. School is fine. I'm still staying on top of my stress and I'm almost half way done with this sequence. It's not so hard as I thought, but not super easy either. We'll have to see how finals go though.

It has really been a blah couple of days and seems like the start of a rather blah blah blah week...

Maybe it's me that is feeling blah... I suppose I'm feeling rather blah right now and that is coloring my world in shades of blahness.

We'll see how tomorrow goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home