<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: My Poor Husband

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Poor Husband

My husband is super busy right now, we barely have time to talk...

I honestly don't know why. I try to understand, but he speaks a military language that I don't understand. He explained that some where along the way some one messed up and now he has to fix it. That's the gist of it.

I feel so bad, but half the time I can't follow what he says. I know enough military speak to get by, but when it comes to his MOS he might as well be speaking chinese. But I do know that his days have been long and stressful. He has hardly had time to talk and normally is too tired to talk for long when he can call.

It doesn't help that I'm sick and tired, so I'm not a great joy to carry on a conversation with. Yes, I'm still sick. This cough just won't let up. So he gets to come home to a sick wife, a dirty house and a bored dog in desperate need of a walk.

It's weeks like this that I feel terrible. Like I'm not a good wife. I know I go to school full time, but I still have enough hours in the day to clean and do the dishes. I should be able to be on top of everything. But lately, I have been failing miserably in that department. I had finals this week and the week leading up to them was stressful. So my poor husband has been coming home to a messy house (well, as messy as I can let it get, which I guess isn't so bad in the grand sceme of life) and has been doing laundry for me and everything. Just what he needs right?

So I feel like this terrible wife. We agreed early on that I would work part time so I can take care of the home. But I'm not doing a very good job of that. My poor dog is totally neglected. She needs to go to doggy day care or something. And my poor husband is coming home and picking up after me. If I'm feeling up to it, I might clean this weekend, but I'm pretty worthless when I'm sick.

I just hope we can have a low key weekend. I don't have any homework for a few days and we don't have any plans (that I know of). Hopefully I can rest and start to feel better and get some stuff cleaned up before he gets home. I don't want to make him clean the house after the week he has had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home