<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Marine Corps Wife

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Marine Corps Wife

I read a great quote just now that I find particularly fitting given my current military situation.

"If the Marine Corps wanted him to have a wife, they would have issued him one."

Sounds about right... And when I think about how tough it can be, I think this will always make me smile.

This life may not be for everyone, but I'm stuck with it and am determined to make the best of it, regardless of how hard it can be. I don't think it's easy and I don't think anyone can do it, but I can. I may have days I hate it, and days that I don't think life is fair, but I wouldn't trade my husband for anything and the Marine Corps is kinda a package deal. Besides, I think he would drive me nuts if he wasn't in. I encourage him to stay in every chance I get.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home