<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I hate being sick

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, March 9, 2009

I hate being sick

So I'm wicked sick...

I ran a fever all weekend and have been coughing up a lung since thursday. It sucks. I hate feeling sick. I feel so helpless. To make matters worse, my husband made me feel bad for being sick. He doesn't do well, when I don't feel well. He sulked all weekend.

We had dinner plans that we couldn't get out of on Saturday and by the end of it, I felt like I'd been hit by a bus. My fever spiked, my head hurt, I was coughing badly, and just all around not well. I refused to do anything on Sunday, especially since I had tried to do stuff on Saturday and it didn't work out. My husband just sulked all day. He would do things for me, if I got insistent enough, but I had to really have the energy to insist, which most of the time I didn't.

It sucks. I wish I had a husband who would take care of me when I'm that sick. I understand his frustration, I mean, I'm frustrated at missing out all weekend too. But he actually told me that he was upset that we waisted a weekend. What was I supposed to do? Go out and do things while coughing so hard I wanted to throw up? Ignore my fever and hang out with friends? I mean, I couldn't do much. It made me feel horrible that he said that. Like I got sick on purpose or something.

It was a really crappy weekend. And now, I have to take all my finals while wicked sick. I can't miss them, because I can't make them up... SO I'm stuck going to school while I'm super sick.

It just all around blows.

1 Comments:

Blogger you + me said...

Sorry you're not feeling well, hon.

Hang in there. Call or text if you need anything, love.

<3

March 11, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home