<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Puppy is sick... again!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Puppy is sick... again!

Well, she hasn't been eating right for a month now. We've tried everything, including a visit to the vet.

She was eating ok, I mean some is better than nothing, and just stopped eating again. Then she vomited on Tues and I didn't think much of it. I figure she ate too fast or something, but today she has bad diarrhea.

I just don't know what is going on with her. She seems fine otherwise. She isn't presenting any other signs of being ill. She just wont' eat. And now has tummy troubles. I feel so bad for her. She is always at the vets office. If it's not one thing, it's another.

I'm hoping that this new vet will be able to pin point her troubles and we will start to see a healthy Puppy on the mend.

I'll update my blog again, after we go to the vet today at 4pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home