<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Studying blows

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Studying blows

Ok, so I'm taking a short break from studying.

My teacher told us last week we have a test tomorrow. No big deal. But she waited until today to say "oh, by the way, you need to study every hand out I have ever given you and reread two chapters out of the book for the test tomorrow." Really!?

One night is all she gave us to prepare for this test. That is such a joke. I've been studying since 2pm and I still haven't reread the chapters. This is crap. How are you going to spring that on the class one night before the test. What if I had to work today? I would surely be failing the test. I'm so pissed off about it.

All I wanted to do was to take a shower and go to bed early. But that isn't going to happen now.


This sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home