<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Is there ever enough time?

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Is there ever enough time?

I came home, did the dishes and called a friend. We are carpooling to a military event together this weekend and need to iron out the details. What should have been a 15 minute phone call turned into an hour and a half. Geesh...

So then I had to rush to a dr appointment that I was now running late to. Was there for an hour. Came home and needed to go through some filing which ended up taking a half hour. So now it's 3:45. I had to shred some stuff, which took for ever and needed to do some homework. That only took a half hour, but still... So, now it's well past four and I haven't watched any tv or read the rest of my homework (all three chapters of it). I shredded some more stuff (our shredder over heats easily) checked my email, sorted through it to clean out my in box and fed pups dinner.

It's now 5:38pm, I have to get in the shower at 7 to be in bed by 8:30 and I still have to read, eat dinner and pick up some prescriptions that I dropped off earlier.

Is there ever enough hours in the day? I'm taking a break right now, but seriously, I have to get back to work and all I want to do it watch tv. I haven't watched tv in a week, literally. My Tivo is full and I have no time to watch it.

All I want is a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home