<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I hate homework

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I hate homework

Ok, so I know I should be doing homework right now, but I really needed a break.

This sequence in school is not so bad. Last sequence was 3-4 hours of homework a day with reading and studying for test each week as well. That really sucked. This time around, it's not so bad. I had a week to do two reports and they only took a few hours to do. But the reading is killing me.

It doesn't seem like much, a chapter or two every few days, but the chapters are like 60 pages long with really fine print! It takes forever to read. And to make matters worse, I got behind in my reading last weekend. I got busy to doing laundry and stuff and didn't get a chapter read. Then I had reports to do and some other stuff and the reading just kept piling up. So I got some done yesterday and tried to get the rest done this afternoon, but I have been reading for hours with no end in sight.

It's not even interesting this time... Blood transfusions for dogs, hmmm, seems like it would be super interesting to read, but it's not. Neither is fluid retention rates or IV drips... Blood sedementation, boring. It just goes on and on and on...


ARRRGGG! I have to get this done! But I really don't want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home