<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: The Forgotten

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Forgotten

Well,

This is the first week that I am really feeling the stress of the deployment. I've cried more times than I can count and had no one to talk to about it.

I tried to find some resources. I tried to find a blog or a forum. A chat group, any thing that was for the spouses of deployed military. A place we can go and say, "this sucks." Or whatever else we are feeling... A place we can vent our frustrations and worries.

Anything that says "this is normal" "I'm going though this too"

There is nothing... We are the forgotten few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home