<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Finally some good news!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finally some good news!

Ok, so I know my blogs have been a bit of a bummer lately... It seems like we just can't catch a break, but we are finally in the black again!

It's sorta hard to explain, but here it goes...

My husband gets a per diem because they aren't feeding them over there. Well, we thought that per diem was included in our paycheck that we receive two times a month. It turns out that that is not the case. The per diem is actually given out in a separate check. So all this time, we have been broke, but we were missing over $1100 from our paycheck. So just before the first we received a random paycheck! It was a very pleasant surprise.

I was able to pay a bunch of bills and then got paid again a few days later! So by the first of March, we should be totally caught up and in the black again!

It also means that I can banish the horrible word, "work" from my vocabulary! I was supposed to go back last week, but I had a bunch of doctors appointments, so I was going to go back this week, but then we got that check!

Isn't it nice when stuff like that happens... I can't wait until we are all caught up on our bills! The first thing I'm going to do is go grocery shopping! No more Top Ramen for this house wife!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home