<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Doggies

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Doggies

Well, today we restrained dogs...

It went really well. I brought my dog along to be a handled and to use for practice. She did really well. At first she wasn't really thrilled about being handled and restrained, but she did it. After a while, she got used to it and was sorta ok with it.

It was weird, but holding down a dog was a bit trickier than holding down a cat... They don't squirm as much, but the big dogs take a lot of strength to get a hold of and to control. It's worse when they resist.

It was a super productive day. But now I have to catch up on my reading and do some homework.

I wish every day was a lab day at school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home