<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Disney World Here I Come!!!!!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Disney World Here I Come!!!!!

Ok, so I was talking to a friend today... Totally innocuous. But one thing led to another and we started talking about traveling. We both wanted honeymoons. I was sick during mine, so it was sorta a bust, and she never got one.

A little background first. my husband comes home right around when I get a break from school. We have been wanting to plan a trip for then and hadn't decided where to go. We have talked, a lot, about Disney World. We decided that it would be too expensive to do the trip that we wanted and that we should look else where.

Well, talking with my friend today we started talking about travel, and "our" trip to WDW. We have been wanting to go together for a while. We got to talking and wondered why we can't go in December when my husband and I had talked about going anyway. Well, one thing led to another and we decided to go the four of us! (her husband too). We will both be able to have the honeymoons of our dreams and it will be so much fun to have another couple with us! (Every time my husband and I go to WDW, we say how much more fun it would be if we had friends with us)

So I called Disney to ask about prices and get some rough estimates. Well, they are offering a temporary military discount! Cheap, DELUX, room with free park tickets!!!!!!! It was such a good deal. She priced it for me without the discount and it would cost us $8000 more dollars to go without it! What a deal!!! So I booked the trip. I haven't run it by hubby yet, but I didn't want all the discounted rooms to fill up. I can always cancel if he really doesn't want to go. But I can't imagine he will say no.

I'm so excited. It so not my style to do anything rash, so I feel weird having booked the trip without talking to anyone first, but I couldn't pass up the deal. And I'm not out anything to book it, since I can cancel it for free. But I still feel weird doing things on a whim. I just wish I could call my friend to tell her the good news (she's at school right now). I can't wait to call her tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home