<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: can't sleep... Urg!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, February 20, 2009

can't sleep... Urg!

Ok, so I decided to take today off of school...

I haven't had a good night sleep in a week and was beat. I started taking Ambien last night and was worried about getting a "hangover" effect from it. So I called off of school and tried to get some sleep.

I woke up this morning at 5:30am because I had a dream that I couldn't breath. I wasn't suffocating in real life, but the dream was bad enough to get me up. I called the girls I carpool with to let them know I couldn't make it and tried to go back to sleep. I gave up at 7 am. I feel sick from not sleeping. I feel awful. I'm exhausted, but no matter what I do I can't sleep.

This sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home