<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Puppy is A OK!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Puppy is A OK!

Well, I went to pick up Puppy last night and she was doing great...

She went down without a fight, which is weird for her. She woke up and was happy as can be, no whining, also weird for her. But I picked her up and she was happy and ready to go home.

When I got her home, it was like nothing had even happened to her. She had a shot of pain medicine going through her, but she was playing and chewing on stuff. It was great to see her doing so well. When we spayed her, she was miserable. She whimpered and whined and was just not feeling well. But this time around, she was doing great.

I gave her her pain meds today, but she wasn't even acting like she needed them. I took her to school for a lab. We were practicing checking patients hear rates and stuff. She did fine. She got a little bored, but other than that she did great.

I'm so relieved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home