<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: BAAAHHH!!!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, February 23, 2009

BAAAHHH!!!

So my husband veto'ed the Disney World trip... Something about being responsible adults and not spending all of our extra money on vacations anymore. It sucks to grow up. Since I have turned 18, I have taken a trip every year. This will be my first year missing that and I am about to turn 26. I'm super bummed. But I guess he is right. Gone are the days of spending all year to save for a big trip and having nothing left over. It is time to grow up.

We have entered the time of adult hood. Home ownership. Responsibility. Gone are the days of frivolous spending and going out all night, spending all our money in bars with friends and taking crazy vacations across the country. It sucks. I wish I were, even just, three years younger. I was still young and crazy back then.

To make this more depressing, I haven't slept in a week and a half. I would give anything for a few days off of school to just lay in bed and sleep. My weekends are just as full as my weekdays, even more so when my husband comes home. I could really use a break from life.

Homework is bogging me down and I just can't seem to catch up. I'm still doing great in school. I just got a bunch of tests and assignments back and I got 100% on all of it. But I'm behind on my reading with no end in sight.

My husband is gone, so I am feeling pretty lonely. I'm stressed (not sleeping is really stressful, not to mention the stress of school) and don't know when that is going to clear up. Things are just really tough right now.

Welcome to adulthood, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home