<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: The long weekend

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, January 16, 2009

The long weekend

Well, I was supposed to spend all weekend doing homework. I had a ton of it...

Today we had two tests. One final, one math test. I aced them both, they were so easy and was one of the first people done. That meant that I had like 2 hours of nothing to do. I was done with all my work, so I did homework and manage to get it all done.

I'm so relieved. I'm looking forward to my three day weekend now. My husband doesn't get to come home this weekend. He is doing something extremely boring I'm sure. Most of his unit is in the field or something... I"m not quite sure what they are doing, but I know my husband isn't doing it with them. So he is getting some testing done and some drivers licenses for different kinds of vehicles. It sounds a lot more exciting that it is. But it leaves me stuck at home with nothing to do.

I have to make some flash cards for a test I have on Tuesday. But that is about it. I'm not sure what to do with all my free time.

Maybe I'll go to the dog park. All I know, is I'm excited to have at least two days that I don't have to do homework. The bummer? This will be the last weekend for a long time. I just found out, well I kinda knew, that this next week is going to be tough. It's almost our last week of class, so we finishing everything up and getting it all ready for our finals. Yeah, Finals!

I also found out that we don't get a break between this sequence and the next. That means, I do straight from a crazy class with a ton of info into another one just like it with nothing in between. I'm sorta bummed about that.

But yeah no homework this weekend... I take what I can get. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home