<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: It's 2009

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's 2009

Sorry it's been so long since I posted, things went crazy in my life.

Christmas was ok, nothing too great to report on that front. New Years was uneventful, I was in bed by 11:30pm. It was a total yawn. But it seems like we had a ton to do...

We had our annual Christmas party. It's a pot luck, white elephant gift exchange. Too bad nobody remembered to bring food. So everyone had to run out to the store at the last minute so we had enough to eat. It was still fun, but a little crazy because my husband and I had to make a bunch of food at the last minute.

I also had a ton of homework to do over the holidays. I spent four days doing nothing but homework and studying. It was a total bummer way to spent that last part of my Christmas break.

My husband headed off to base again. It was his last time home, well that they guaranteed. So now we don't know when we will see each other again. I think he will be home soon, but I don't know for sure.

School started like nothing ever happened. But this week we were all assigned group projects to do. Like I don't have enough homework already.

I guess that's really all that has been going on. Now that I'm in school, life has gotten pretty boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home