<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: If things weren't tough enough already

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, January 19, 2009

If things weren't tough enough already

Well, today I had something really crappy happen.

It started out all well and fine. I had the day off of school, since it's MLK day. I finished up some laundry and ran some errands. Puppy was out of dog food and she needed a good walk. I need to go to the store, things like that. I finished it all in record time. Then I sat around for a while. I've been sitting around all weekend, but I today I cross stitched. I haven't done that in like a week. SO it was a good day.

I even managed to study for my test in record time. I don't know what it is, but these three chapters of A&P seem really easy to me, so it didn't take much to study. I have it all down. So I decided to watch some Dane Cook.

I am nuts for Dane Cook. He is my other husband and he just so happens to have a new special out that I tivo'd. It was on a week ago, but I hadn't had time to watch it. I figured today was a good day to do it. It was a good way to end a pretty stress free weekend.

So while I'm watching I decide to make dinner. I made a big salad. In all fairness, it was a pre bagged salad and all I had to do was mix it together. So I'm opening all the little baggies and got lazy so I used my teeth on one. Yep, you know how your dentist is always saying "your teeth are not tools", well I lost a filling. It popped right out while I was using my teeth to open a baggie.

It doesn't hurt or anything. I had an abcess a few years ago that was eating at my jaw bone. They went in through my front bottom tooth and dug it out with a root canal. There was no known cause for the infection, it wasn't a cavity or anything, but it hurt, so they took it all out and filled the tooth. And now I have a big hole there. It doesn't hurt because they did a root canal, there is nothing inside the tooth to hurt, but how on earth am I going to pay to get a new filling.

They are expensive and I don't even know if we get dental coverage with our military health insurance. I just decided to stop going to the dentist so I wouldn't have to worry if we didn't. I have good teeth and it's not big deal to skip the dentist for a year or so. But now I have to go in and get this stupid thing filled!

Like we aren't broke enough as it is, now I have to get my tooth fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home