<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I blog a lot!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I blog a lot!

I just realized that I have been updating my blog almost everyday.

You could say that that means I have a lot going on, or that I have a lot to say... But what it says to me is that I need a life. :)

Well, Here's another tidbit for you. I am going back to work. This time it's official. I'm not saying that I should, want to, or am thinking about it. The decision has been made.

It actually sucks balls. I wake up at 6, leave for school a 7, go to school from 8-12, get home at 12:30, study and do homework from 1:30 to 3 or 4, then head to work at 4:30 and work from 5:30 - 10pm. BUmmer. Where am I going to rest, where do i have time to get a good nights sleep? I'm not excited about it. I'm going to be exhausted all the time.

I'm hoping that it's temporary. I'm hoping that it's only for a few months, then I can quit. I guess, on the bright side, it's a good thing I kept forgetting to call in and quit. If I had managed to do that, I wouldn't have a job to go back to.

It will be nice to have good health insurance. I can keep all my doctors and what not... Military insurance sucks and it will be nice to be able to go to the dr any time I want to. It will also be nice to be making $12.10 an hour to do nothing. I mean, I'll have to work a little, but I have a lot of seniority, so it won't be that much. It's a good job, I make good money and have good benefits. BUt I hate it. I don't enjoy working there anymore. I used to love it, but, in the last year, I've grown to hate it. And I really hate the people I work with.

Now, the only decision I have to make is when to go back. Do I go back first thing next week? Or wait until finals are over and go back the week after next. I haven't decided. Either way, it's going to be hard to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home