<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Homework sucks

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Homework sucks

Homework blows. I hate to do it. I know I learn a lot from it, but still.

Do you ever have days when your brain is fried? It feels like your brain couldn't possible do any more thinking or learning? I feel like that everyday. After school, I have about 3 more hours before I hit "brain overload". Then I turn to mush and am not good for anything. Not even watching TV.

I have been avoiding homeowork today. I know I need to work on it, but I swear my hair hurts, my brain is so dead. I keep telling myself that I will do it later tonight, but I don't know if that is true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home