<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Feeling pretty stupid

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Feeling pretty stupid

So all this time, I've been struggling with homework. IT's really difficult to get it all done and nearly impossible to get 100%, since some of the answers aren't in the book.

I just found out the answers to our homework are in the back of the book. So Not only can I check my answers, but I don't have to spend hours looking up difficult questions.

Our teacher told us this our first day of school and said she didn't care if we copied it. I'm still going to do honest work. It's the only way to learn it all. But now I don't have to spend all those extra hours killing myself to get it done and to get a 100%.

What a stupid thing to forget.

I will still have like 3 hours of homework a day, but talk about a life saver.

I feel so stupid for not remembering that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home