<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: My Stupid Husband!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Stupid Husband!

Ok, So maybe I shouldn't call him stupid... But he is pissing me off. You'd think that all this time apart would make us want to be all lovey dovey every time we talk, but not so much.

It's the middle of a winter snow storm, and I am supposed to brave the pass to get to across the state at 10am tomorrow morning. That means I have to leave the house at like 6am to be there in time, assuming they don't close the pass. This is also rush hour traffic. So I have all these issues to face on my drive there and tonight I ask for the directions...

Well, that would be too easy. He actually told me to "follow I-90 to the exit and there are two lanes that go off to the side after the city center" I asked, what exit, he didn't know. I asked what highway I was transfering to, he didn't know. He wants me to make a dangerous drive in the snow and he can't even get me there.

I'm a bit pissed off. And he actually got mad at me for wanting actual directions.

It's bad enough I'm missing school. I have a test that I am missing, I am missing important lecture time. I hate to drive in the snow and I hate the city I have to drive to. But no, I'm doing all this to attend "Family Day" and he can't even get me there.

What a joke.

On the bright side, I do get to see him this weekend. I get to see a friend on mine too, she is married to another Marine. And I hope it will be worth it.

BUt I have a wicked cold and just don't need this crap right now. BAHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home