<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: My husband is coming home!!!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

My husband is coming home!!!

Yeah, My husband is coming home tomorrow! It has been a long, hard two weeks without him. I never really realized how much he supports me and is there for me, until I really needed him and he was gone.

He is only home for 3 weeks, then he takes off again, but that time is will be for Ball weekend. So he will be gone for a few days, but then I get to go meet him and attend the Marine Corp Ball. It's the best, drunken night of the year and I don't drink! Only this one time and year and it's so much fun. So at least next time won't be as bad as this time.

It feels like ages since I've seen him. I know, I know, if I can't handle two weeks, how will I handle a deployment? But I'm hoping to stay busy during the year he is gone. I'm going back to school and everything... So it won't be like this time, where all I had to do was sit at home and miss him.

I don't know how I'm going to get any sleep tonight. He said it sounded like they were going to get to head home pretty early. You never know, and he still has a three hour drive home, but the earlier the better. Once he didn't get home until 10pm. As long as it's earlier than that, I won't complain... Well, maybe a little. I hate it when he gets home really late. I hope he is home by 5pm. That would be perfect. It means they got everything done in good time, and no one screwed them over by getting in trouble and holding the whole company back. If it's much later than that I will know something went wrong.

I'm so excited to see him!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home