<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: My Puppy's Plight

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, November 21, 2008

My Puppy's Plight

Ok, so that last time I posted I talked about what a terrible surgery our puppy had. Well, we aren't in the clear.

I took her in to get her staples taken out and they tried, but they said she isn't healing. They took some of the staples out and she began to open up again. They had to leave them in. They are going to try again in another week.

For now, I have to put hot packs on her and neosporin. I don't know what to do. She just isn't healing.

I feel terrible, like it's my fault. The vet said we could do things to help her heal faster, but we didn't. I've never had an animal not heal before. And I knew something was wrong. For a like 4 or 5 days, I've been feeling like something was wrong with her staples. I even took her into the vet to get checked for infection. I just knew something was wrong... I just didn't know what. And now, she isn't healing.

I'm doing everything the vet said to do, but I have to go out of town for weekend. My mom is going to stay with her and keep an eye on her. She knows what to do and I hope she will be doing ok.

I'm just so worried about her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home