<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Things are crazy!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Things are crazy!

Well, we are getting ready to move. The house deal is going great and we are going to close early. We are getting ready to move and it all feels a little crazy.

I want to take some time off of work for the move, but I don't know if we can afford it and my work seems to have lost some of my vacation time. I don't really want to move. I love our apt but it just makes no sense to rent if you can afford to own. But I'm going to miss our apt and where we are. I know we are just moving up the street, but it is still a bit of a different area and I'm going to miss the area we are in.

So I'm feeling a bit out of sorts right now with everything going on. I went back to work and I hate my job. I really want to leave. I am going to start school again too. I start in Dec, but that is assuming I get in. I have to go through an interview and some other hoops. I hope I get in, but it's tough since it's the only school that offers Vet Tech in the area.

It just feels like there is too much going on. Too much. I need a vacation from it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home